Sunday 9 November 2014

Bump photos

Well I've got 1 week left of my pregnancy and it's a little bittersweet. I can't wait to meet my little girl and to see how Ethan reacts to being a big brother. On the other hand, I am going to miss my bump because this is likely to be our last bub. I know that is what is right for our family but it does mark an end to this chapter of our lives.

I can honestly say that I m a little scared of how I'm going to manage with 2, especially when Ethan is still my baby as well. He may be a rampaging little toddler now but he'll always be my baby boy. I wonder how his future wife will manage that. When I first met Josh, I really thought that his Mum needed to cut the chord already but motherhood has certainly changed my perspective. I certainly have a better understanding of how she felt now.

My main wish for my children is to always feel as much love around them as we can provide. It's during these moments in life that I truly wish that Louise was here because she was a person who loved her family beyond all else. She would've loved these two beautiful babies more than life itself and that's what they deserve. I really hope that one day, Dave will come home and realise that he's missing out and be that person for them.

I hope that, no matter what happens, they'll always know how truly loved they are.

 37+4 weeks

 38+3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment